Terms and Conditions
4Manchester Women is a blog and directory website operated and owned by Alison Staples, trading as 4WomenUK’. “I”, “we” or “me” refers to Alison Staples (unless a guest blog, in which case it relates to the guest blog’s author). “You” refers to the reader.
All content (text, images, design, layout, the 4Manchester Women name or otherwise) are the property of 4Manchester Women, unless otherwise stated. Please do not copy any material without permission. Each case is assessed on its own merit (please contact 4Manchester Women), however permission will usually be granted as long as there is recognition of the author, 4Manchester Women and a link to the 4Manchester Women web site.
All content, photographs and images which are not the property of 4Manchester Women are acknowledged where possible. If you are the original author, designer or photographer and are not acknowledged appropriately, please contact 4Manchester Women and we will rectify this. If however you would like content or images removed from 4Manchester Women, again please contact us directly.
Content and Guest blogs
Please refer to Become a Guest Blogger and 4Manchester Women Submissions Policy. The Editor has complete control over all blogs added to the site. As such they are checked for appropriate content and tone. It is not possible for guest bloggers to add pieces independently. If any reader has any concerns about anything said in a blog, please contact email@example.com and if appropriate the post will be removed.
Information and availability
While we will always endeavour to ensure our information is accurate and timely, we cannot guarantee to get it right all the time, some of it may be supplied by third parties where we are unable to check accuracy or completeness. Any decisions you make based on the information provided by 4Manchester Women (including purchases from third party featured suppliers), are done so at your own risk. You are advised to verify the accuracy (descriptions and availability) of any product or information before relying on it.
Links to other websites
At 4Manchester Women, we like to give you as much useful information as possible, which means we include links to other appropriate websites. Please be aware that their content is not subject to our control. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We endeavour to ensure that the website does not contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code. However, please virus check all materials downloaded from our website. We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from our website.
User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use
Comments, message boards and any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are able to post material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. We do not pre-moderate any material posted on the website. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is not allowed. Please respect the site and our readers – inappropriate comments will be removed, and if necessary further action may be taken.
Competition terms and conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms.
- Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Prizes are non-transferable to other people (unless expressly agreed), non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- 4Manchester Women reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements listed specifically for a particular competition / prize draw.
- When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
- Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
- Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have two (2) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on this website at any time.
- 4Manchester Women will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to a competition / prize draw winner by the prize.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except ‘employees’ (paid or unpaid) of 4Manchester Women and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The website Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only one entry per person (unless otherwise stipulated). Spammers will be disqualified.
- 4Manchester Women will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
In the event that any of these Terms & Conditions of Use is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
4Manchester Women reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon their posting. By continuing to use the website you will have accepted these variations.